A few days ago, I was nominated by https://declutteringmylifeweb.wordpress.com/ for the Liebester Award. I feel very honored for the nomination and wish to convey my sincere thanks for considering me worthy.
The rules for the Liebster Award are
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts about me
- I am 20 years old.
- I was born in Tamil Nadu, India.
- I am Multilingual. I can read, speak and write in 3 Languages.
- I have a Bachelors in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- I have always been a studious student and been in top 5% of the class.
- I am a vegetarian. Both by birth and by choice.
- I am a Hindu and I am religious.
- I read at least 45-50 books a year.
- I am very good in Charades
- My favorite colors are Black, white and Purple.
- I hate olives.
My answers to questions from https://declutteringmylifeweb.wordpress.com/2017/07/15/484/
- What does life mean to you? Living my fullest and enjoying every second of it. Improving myself and the society I was brought up in thereby, making people remember me even in my absence.
- What would you enjoy doing 7 days a week? Observing the changes in society, Reading and Listening to music.
- What’s your birthday date? 18th of April.
- Have you ever had a near death experience? No. I have been lucky.
- Your favourite quote is ? ” I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will” -Charlotte Bronte.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? London. Because of its blend of old and new. Much like India.
- What’s your dream house? It wold be in a secluded area with a big front yard, a spacious library, a well lit bed room with Victorian designs.
- Most embarrassing moment. Five years ago, I walked around with Bird poop on my dress, until a sales woman at a store pointed it to me. Nothing tops that.
- Your biggest fear? That I will be too into my responsibilities that I lose myself, just like most of the adults around me.
- Any regret? If yes what? That I couldn’t save my grandma.
- Who’s your favourite author or speaker, maybe both? J.k. Rowling, Always. Margaret Atwood, for a few months now.
My Nominees for the award are:
Time for my Questions:
1. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. On a similar note, what would be your last meal on Earth?
3. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
4. What annoys you the most in life that other people do/don’t do?
5. What’s your favourite movie?
6. Which place from your local area do you recommend others to visit?
7. Which object to you regret the most for not having purchased when you were travelling?
8. What’s the best & worst part (if applicable) to blogging?
9. Are there any book/film/TV show or recipe you’d recommend right away?
10. If you are a reader, what are your favorite genres? Reading not your thing? What are your favorite genre of film or favorite things to blog about?
11. Why did or what made you decide to blog on the particular topics you chose? Would you ever consider other topics?
Thank you for taking the time.
Cheers!! *Rises Kappi tumbler*